Welcome to the 2022 Husky National STOL Series Lonestar STOL Competition and Fly In Pilot Registration Page!!! There are a couple things you should know!
- When you register as a competitor you receive one complimentary camping spot, the details on how to claim it will be included in your registration email.
- Open Practice is Friday, October 28, this practice maybe broadcast, Full rules can be found at our events page.
- Competition is Saturday, October 29, each class will compete in 3 rounds to achieve their best take off and landings.
- BEFORE you click that little button that says “ADD TO CART” make sure you have about 8 minutes to edit your pilot profile, and have TWO photos ready to upload. One photo of you, a selfie is fine and one photo of your airplane, preferably a side shot with your race number (if you have one) or N number visible. Please fill the Bio sections, be brave and be confident! We want to know all about you and so do our fans at home who watch our broadcast! But most importantly, fill out all the details pertaining to your airplane and modifications. If growing your social media is a priority for you, be sure to include your Instagram and Facebook handles.
- This is a MT Propellor Winner Circle Sponsored Event
Thanks! If you have any questions or need help with anything, please feel free to email Anitra at email@example.com or call/text at 813-597-7978.